Saturday, July 14, 2012

Reebok crossfit shoes


Reebok crossfit shoes

             My choice of shoes only began to matter at the beginning of this year. I’d been wearing a pair of Adidas Trail Running shoes for about two years and found them less than ideal for the demands of CrossFit, especially Olympic weight lifting. They had somewhere around a 12mm differential and on top of that, they were bloody heavy. Then I stumbled onto Inov-8s. I’ve owned one pair of the 195s since March and I absolutely love them. They look hot, they feel great and I know for a fact they have contributed to a majority of my gains in the past six months. When the opportunity arose to purchase Reebok’s CrossFit Nanos popped up the other day, I box-jumped (nice, right?) at the chance. The Nanos were also my first pair of Reebok shoes, period. I’ve been stuck on Adidas most of my life, never really caring to branch out and try something new. The Nanos arrived five days ago and have been under rigorous scrutiny ever since.

 

The Reebok CrossFit Nano training shoe features a synthetic and mesh upper that provides breathability and protection.
Visible U-Form Custom Fit Technology offers excellent fit.
DuraGrip toe cap application delivers enhanced abrasion resistance.
Full-length, low profile IMEVA midsole with a 9mm heel to 5mm toe drop adds a natural fit and feel.
Removable Ortholite foam sockliner is suitable for orthotics.
High abrasion carbon rubber outsole and sidewall lug wraps give durability. Wt. 7.5 oz.
U-Form Instructions:
1. Place hairdryer inside shoe and blow hot air for four minutes (DO NOT USE OVEN). "U-Form" tab will turn red.
2. Remove hairdryer from shoes
3. Lace up shoes as you normally would and wear them seated for eight minutes ("U-Form" tab will return to black color)
4. Your shoes are ready to go!  

 

Order this product 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment